Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Silly Boys

Looking for trouble in the Christmas tree...

BUSTED!
This next one needs an explanation....

I was cleaning out the boys closets and getting clothes out of the attic to assess their summer wardrobe options. Owen was being "helpful" and digging through the pile of baby summer clothes when I turned around to see him wearing this. It's a size 12 month overall shorts outfit.....that fits him pretty well with his bone thin I only eat enough to stay alive 3 year old body. I asked him to put his hands on his head in a pose that will surely come in handy at some point during his teenage years...
trying to get a decent shot of the boys after church is nearly impossible...

semi-real smile....super fake smile........


Oh how I love my silly boys!






No comments: