Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Aiden!

I've determined that I'll never quite catch up with the blog so I'm posting Aiden's birthday pictures from 3 months ago. Better late than never right?

Aiden had a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed party which was immediately followed by Christmas with my family and then Chris and I had a Christmas party to go to. Such a busy day but it was a lot of fun!

Aiden's birthday cake was made by the fabulous Laura Imler. It was the exact replica of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and tasted as good as it looked.

opening gifts

sweet Reed
opening gifts...notice the helper in the right corner




another shot of the cake

first taste of cake! Aiden does not like cake or anything sweet for that matter so he only took a few bites and then let us know he had had enough!



enjoying the birthday song and the paparazzi!

playing with his new tunnel

We had a fun day celebrating Aiden's first year!










No comments: