Sunday, November 14, 2010

Aiden - 10 months

Aiden - you're 10 months old!

Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was big and fat and we were waiting on your arrival. This past year has flown by so fast and I can't believe it's almost time for your 1st birthday. This picture pretty much sums up what you're up to these days...

Here's your latest stats:

height/weight: unknown...heavier than you were at your last well baby check up that's for sure! We're at that stage now where I almost wish you were walking so I wouldn't have to haul you around everywhere on my hip....but then I remember how much more trouble you'll get into once you start walking and I decide I'm ok with you crawling for awhile longer. Your next well baby visit is at 12 months so we'll see how much you weigh then.

eating: you're taking 6 oz bottles every 3-4 hours during the day and still waking up once at night for a bottle. We've introduced a sippee cup and you're doing pretty good with that. We've started introducing some table foods and so far you haven't met too many foods you don't like. You've tried...fish, mash potatoes, green beans, corn, chicken, and many more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Milestones/development: you've started pulling up on everything and cruising around a little. You've got two teeth on the bottom which you've used to bite me and Owen! You clap your hands and shake your head no. You've started waving and saying bye...well your idea of waving is to hold up your hand until someone gives you a high five and say bye over and over until they acknowledge you. It's pretty funny!

You adore your brother more and more each day and spend most of your time following him around. It's so interesting to see the differences in your personalities. You're usually much more laid back than Owen ever could be but let your feelings get hurt and look out! You melt into a puddle on the floor and cry for an eternity. I'm afraid of what the terrible two's will be like around our house.

You're still a happy, funny, good natured butterball and we love every second we spend with you.

Happy 10 months Aiden!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

He is such a cutie! I love getting to see what he is up to since he is only a few weeks older than Edy.