Monday, July 25, 2011

IPhone photos

Ever since I got an Iphone I've been bad about using it instead of my big camera to take quick pictures of what we're up to. I realized today that I have a TON of pictures on my phone so I'm going to start posting them a few at a time.
Here's a glimpse of what we've been up to lately via my phone....
washing dishes at Nonnie's house
a slicked down hairdo after a bath
playing with goggles on the way to the lake
caught in the act of making a big mess!
this is what happens if I attempt to sit down after work
a rare shot of me
spoiled :-)
time for dessert!
A semi-cleaned plate courtesy of Owen. We're so proud of how well Owen is eating here lately!
A glimpse of Special Eddy the fish we've been fish-sitting for the summer. He's the class pet of the self-contained class at the elementary school and will be going back to his classroom in a few weeks.
Aiden's favorite place to hide
Chris got sidetracked watering the garden and watered Owen instead!
Typical Owen....he always finds a way to make normal things a little more dangerous.
Popsicle time!
early morning playtime
I'm noticing a trend of nudity in all of these pictures. We just can't seem to keep them both completely dressed this summer! More Iphone pics coming soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these pics are just precious! just found you on blogfrog. lovely to say hi xxx