Sunday, August 8, 2010

Owen

Owen definitely keeps us on our toes. He's got such a big personality and is creativity and imagination are really blossoming. Here are some of his latest antics:

He loves to play with Gary the Giraffe (a gift from our sweet neighbors). Gary is European and usually wears this scarf and hat. Owen decided one day to wear the hat and use the scarf as reigns and ride Gary into the kitchen. Too cute!

One afternoon Owen was in his room for naptime and had gotten quiet so I went to check on him. I panicked a little when he wasn't in his bed so I looked in his usually hiding places but still couldn't find him. I finally noticed the closet doors were cracked and I saw something out of place on the floor...


He slept in there for an hour and a half! We never know what he'll do next....


No comments: