Thursday, January 7, 2010

Introducing.....Aiden!

I'm so behind on the blog so grab something warm to drink and pull up a chair because I've got lots of posts going up today. The first one had to be about sweet little Aiden! Aiden was born Dec. 18th at 8:08 am weighing 7 lbs 5 1/2 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. He was born via scheduled repeat c-section which I must say was fabulous! I'm definitely not one to feel like I missed out on the true birth experience. A scheduled c-section is right in line with my Type A personality. Everyone had told me how much easier the recovery was the second time around and they were totally right. I was amazed at how well I could move around the very next day vs. how I felt the first time around. Aiden had transient tachypnia at birth and spent 8 hours under the oxygen hood but he's perfectly fine now and we're so thankful for the great doctors and nurses at MCSA for their excellent care. I'll stop rambling now because I'm sure most of you have just scrolled on down to the pictures!







I love these tiny toes!


He makes the funniest facial expressions....he's clearly annoyed at wearing this outfit...or it could be the two million pictures I keep taking!



totally relaxed.....and moments before he becomes very angry at me for taking him out of this warm blanket and giving him a bath.


this little shirt is too cute! A good friend (thank you Stefanie!) made him this cute little shirt with a tie! She also made him the pacifier clip with his name on it (which is made out of a domino) that you'll see in some of the pictures. Very talented!

We are enjoying spending time with out two boys and watching them grow and change every day. We count ourselves blessed beyond measure!


















No comments: